What is Osteoarthritis (OA) ?
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is a painful and life-altering disease that severely limits the daily activities of millions of individuals worldwide.
- OA is the most common form of arthritis. It occurs when the protective cartilage at the end of the bones wears down.
- OA can effect all joints, but the disease most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine.
What is some of the signs and symptoms of OA ?
- The most common symptoms of OA is pain, tenderness, stiffness and inflammation of the affected joints.
Who is at risk of getting OA ?
- People with a family history of OA
- Age – more than one third of adults over the age of 65 have symptoms of OA
- Previous injury to a joint
- Poor posture – sitting or standing improperly can strain joints
How do I use Arthrogon ?
Take 2 capsule daily in the morning and take 1 capsule in the late afternoon or early evening before or after a meal with at least 300ml water or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
How long should I use Arthrogon ?
For the rest of your life. Arthrogon not only helps alleviate the pain and stiffness of the joints it also slows down the progression of the disease. This is why it is important to use it chronically.