Fertipil Plus for Women FAQs
How long must I take Fertipil before I can expect results?
- We recommend taking Fertipil for at least 3 months before planned conception for optimum results.
- Results may differ from person to person based on numerous issues like hormonal imbalances and physical health of consumer.
Should I stop using Fertipil when pregnancy is confirmed?
- Yes, once you have confirmed that you are pregnant, discontinue taking Fertipil Plus for Women and take Pregnapil instead.
What are the dangers and side-effects of Fertipil?
- The good news is, because Fertipil is an all-natural supplement there are no dangers associated with consuming Fertipil apart from when you are allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Fertipil so be sure to have a look at the ingredients.
Is there a similar product that my partner can take?
- Yes, Fertipil Plus for Men was designed with the intent to boost fertility in men.
How many capsules must I take?
- We recommend taking 1 capsule per day with meals if you are planning a family, but in the event that you need an extra fertility boost you can take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Can I take Fertipil during my period?
- Yes, Fertipil is safe to take every day whether you are on your period or not. For the best results we encourage you to take Fertipil every day (in the dosages prescribed) until pregnancy has been confirmed.
Do I need a prescription from a Doctor to buy Fertipil Plus for Women?
- No, Fertipil Plus is an all-natural supplement and can be purchased over the counter.
Where can I buy Fertipil Plus for Women?
- Fertipil Plus is for sale without a precription at: Dis-Chem, Medirite, Cicks, Local Choice, Alphapharm and your nearest pharmacy.
- If your pharmacy does not stock Fertipil Plus you can ask them to order for you, it does not take longer than a day to arrive.