LungShield© Syrup for Kids FAQs
Will LungShield© Syrup for Kids work for asthma?
- Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease, affecting up to 20% of South African children. Asthma typically begins in early life, and is often triggered by viral infections or environmental factors including airborne pollutants & other allergens. An asthma attack is typically airway inflammation and hyper responsiveness.
- There is strong evidence to show that oxidative stress caused by an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants is one of the main causes of severe asthma attacks. Studies to date shown that the severity and frequency of asthma attacks can be reduced by increasing the intake of certain antioxidants and combine these ingredients with ingredients which act as bronchodilators (medication that relaxes and opens the airways, or bronchi, in the lungs).
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids contains ingredients which increase antioxidants, reduces inflammation in the airways, and opens the airways and bronchi in the lungs.
How do I take LungShield© Syrup for Kids?
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS:
- Children 2-3 years: 2.5ml daily
- Children 4-6 years: 2 doses of 2.5ml daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily
- Children over 12 years and adults: 10ml dailyInfants & Children under 2 years of age to use under guidance of healthcare professional.
Taste: LungShield© Syrup for Kids has a natural black elderberry taste. Contains no added sugars, preservatives or alcohol.
How old must my child be to take LungShield© Syrup for Kids?
- We recommend that children over the age of 2 take LungShield© Syrup for Kids.
- Infants & Children under 2 years of age to use under guidance of healthcare professional.
What is LungShield© Syrup for Kids for?
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids contains healthy, essential, natural ingredients which ingredients are packed with antioxidants that strengthen the immune system.
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids contains Black Elderberry, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Molybdenum, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids can be administered daily as part of a healthy diet for children and is especially recommended to be administered before and during winter!
What are the active ingredients of LungShield© Syrup for Kids?
|Each 5ml of LungShield© Syrup for Kids contains:|
|Sambucus nigra (Black Elderberry Extract 20:1)||53.33 mg|
|Vitamin A||1 000 iu|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||35 mg|
|Vitamin D3||200 iu|
|Vitamin E||5 mg|
|Magnesium Citrate (equivalent to 20 mg elemental Magnesium)||125 mg|
|Zinc Gluconate (equivalent to 3.5 mg elemental Zinc)||25 mg|
Will LungShield© Syrup for Kids help for respiratory infections?
- Respiratory infectious diseases are common problems among children and older people worldwide, especially in developing countries. Nearly 20% of mortality in children under the age of 5 years is caused by these diseases. Respiratory infections in children such as Pneumonia, Bronchitis, and Influenza are all caused by different factors but all of these conditions once contracted cause oxidative stress. Studies also show that a deficiency in some key ingredients contained in LungShield© Syrup for Kids can lead to these often-curable conditions becoming quite serious.
LungShield© Syrup for Kids acts as a supportive treatment for these conditions by:
- providing essential early supplementation of certain
ingredients that are essential in the development of early lung
development, alveolar formation, tissue maintenance and
- increasing antioxidants in the body leading to a decrease of harmful free radicals in the lungs and thereby reducing oxidative stress
- reducing the severity of respiratory symptoms by reducing inflammation in the airways and by acting as a bronchodilator.
What are some of the side effects?
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids has no reported side effects. Side effects such as nausea or diarrhea may occur in the event of an overdose. LungShield© Syrup for Kids contains natural ingredients which include vitamins and minerals and is a safe product in general. You must however ensure that your child is not allergic to any of the ingredients contained in LungShield© Syrup for Kids.
What does LungShield© Syrup for Kids do or what is it for?
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids was developed to reduce oxidative stress in children’s lungs and to supplement children’s diets with essential vitamins and minerals required for healthy lung function and prevention of lower respiratory infections. LungShield© Syrup for Kids is recommended for children suffering from asthma and/or lower respiratory infections to reduce the severity and frequency of associated symptoms. We also recommend that LungShield© Syrup for Kids is administered as a prophylactic treatment (preventative treatment) before and during flu and cold season.
What is the difference between the LungShield© products?
- LungShield© Immune+ is an all-new immune support supplement developed by the makers of LungShield© Caps and LungShield© Syrup for Kids. Lungshield Immune+ is an immune-boosting supplement suitable for the whole family, not just those who suffer from lung conditions. Children between the age of 4 and above and adults (see dosage directions).
- LungShield© Capsules are for adults and children above the age of 12 who suffer from lung conditions such as asthma, smoker’s lungs, COPD, or other respiratory infections.
- LungShield© Syrup for Kids was developed to assist toddlers and younger children between the age of 2 and 12 in the management of asthma and respiratory infections – and also acts as an immune support formula that can be used all year round.
NOTE: If you are already taking LungShield© Capsules you can take Lungshield Immune+ for additional support. LungShield© Syrup for Kids and LungShield© Immune + should not be combined.
Get it today!
LungShield© Syrup for Kids is available from all leading pharmacies without a prescription. However, if your pharmacy does not stock LungShield© Syrup for Kids, ask your pharmacist to order for you at no extra charge.
Click here to find a pharmacy closest to you.
You could also shop from the comfort of your home or office online for delivery to your door: