Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MAKES MEDIBALM™ SO UNIQUE?
- Medibalm Nappy Rash & Eczema Ointment with honey, zinc, corn starch, calendula oil and coconut oil help in the acute treatment of nappy rash and eczema in babies and toddlers. Medibalm has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing properties while forming a protective barrier over sensitive skin.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE AND HOW DO I USE IT?
- MediBalm™ is for external use only.
- Nappy Rash:
Apply with each nappy (diaper) change. For best results do not apply any additional nappy creams during nappy rash flare up. After treating nappy rash with MediBalm™ revert back to using a daily nappy cream.
- Eczema and rashes:
Apply a layer of ointment to the affected area 3 times daily.
- Cuts and minor burn wounds:
Apply a layer of ointment to the affected area 3 times daily. Cover area with bandage or gauze.
Apply a small amount of ointment to the affected area once daily. Affected area should be cleaned before applying MediBalm™.
WHAT IS THE INGREDIENTS?
- Each 1g of ointment contains:
Honey 400mg Zinc Oxide 100mg Calendula Oil Infused in Grape Seed Oil 50mg Corn Starch 100mg Coconut Oil 20mg
WHAT IS IT / WHAT DOES IT DO?
- MediBalm™ Nappy Rash & Eczema Ointment is indicated to treat nappy rash flare ups, superficial and acute wounds for example cuts, scrapes and abrasions, minor burn wounds, eczema, and acne.