Menopil Plus FAQs
AT WHAT AGE CAN MENOPAUSE OCCUR?
- Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the function of the ovaries ceases.
- The process of menopause does not occur overnight, but rather is a gradual process. This so-called perimenopausal transition period is a different experience for each woman.
- The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but menopause may occur as early as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no reliable lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON SYMPTOMS AROUND THE TIME OF MENOPAUSE?
Most common symptoms around the time of menopause include:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweating
- Racing heart
- Joint and muscle aches and pains
- Changes in libido (sex drive)
- Vaginal dryness
- Bladder control problems
- Irregular or skipped periods
- Mood swings
HOW DO I TAKE THIS?
- DOSAGE:Take 1 capsule during the morning and 1 capsule in the late afternoon with a meal and at least 300ml of water.
CAN I USE THIS IF I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/ DIABETES?
- If you have an existing condition relating to diabetes, blood pressure or a kidney disorder we recommend that you use Menopil Plus under supervision of your healthcare provider.
DOES THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN ANY HORMONES?
- Menopil Plus does not contain hormones. Hormone therapy for women in menopause has shown to cause some serious side effects. Our approach is the natural approach.
|Red Clover Extract||100mg|
|Black Cohosh Extract||160mg|
|Angelica Root Extract||150mg|
|ASU (Avocado/Soybean unsaponifiables 2:1)||150mg|
HOW LONG MUST I USE IT?
- Menopil Plus must be used continuously and not only when symptoms arise. Each carton contains 60 capsules which should last a month. You should be able to feel the effects of Menopil Plus after 3-4 weeks. Remember to actively monitor your symptoms and you should note that the frequency and severity of symptoms should become less.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Menopil Plus as this may lead to hypersensitivity. You may from time to time experience the unlikely side effects of nausea and/or diarrhea in the event of an overdose. Read the package insert carefully. Menopil Plus is not a hormone replacement therapy. Hormone replacement therapy has shown to have some serious side effects. We suggest the natural choice.
WHAT DOES IT DO/ WHAT IS IT FOR?
- Menopil Plus was scientifically designed to assist women during menopause.
- Menopil Plus is an all natural daily supplement which assists women who encounter menopausal symptoms such as:
- Hot flushes
- Night Sweating
- Vaginal Dryness
- Anxiety and Stress
Menopil Plus is a healthy natural alternative to hormone treatment which studies have shown can lead to serious side effects.
WILL MEDICAL AID PAY FOR THIS?
- Menopil Plus is covered by some medical aid schemes but you will have to check with your own scheme.
- You will have to provide your pharmacist with the nappi code: 3001406-001
- Please contact your medical aid and find out whether they cover natural products with a nappi code.