Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MAKES PREGANAUSE SO UNIQUE?
- PregaNause™ is a complimentary medicine developed to assist pregnant women suffering from nausea, dizziness, and vertigo. Also provides symptomatic relief of nausea during the early stages of pregnancy or morning sickness, chemotherapy-induced nausea, and post-operative nausea as well as motion sickness, and travel nausea.
DOES IT CONTAIN SUGAR?
- No, PregaNause™ is sugar-free and diabetic friendly.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE AND HOW DO I USE IT?
- Patients in the 1st trimester of pregnancy: Take 1 capsule three times per day as needed (DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY)
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1-2 capsules three times per day as needed (DO NOT EXCEED 8 CAPSULES PER DAY)
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule three times per day as needed (DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY)
WHAT IS THE INGREDIENTS?
- Each capsule contains:
|Zingiber ocinale (Gingerol 20%)||50mg|
|Citrus limon (Lemon Bioavonoids Extract 35%)||15mg|
|Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6)||2.5mg|