Pregnapil Plus FAQs
How many capsules must I take?
- We recommend that you take one capsule daily with breakfast. Please note that if you are taking other medication you should take Pregnapil Plus 2 hours before or after the other medication.
Why do I need to take Pregnapil Plus?
- Pregnapil Plus contains nutrients and vitamins which women require during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These ingredients include calcium and folic acid which contribute to cell formation and bone development both during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Vitamin C acts as an immune system protector during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These are but a few of the essentials contained in Pregnapil Plus.
- Because our lives are so busy we often do not have the time to buy and consume foods which contain these essential elements so Pegnapil Plus offers a convenient all in one supplement. Please note that Pregnapil Plus should not be taken as a replacement for your daily food intake.
Are there any side-effects?
- Pregnapil Plus may cause in exceptional circumstances cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances e.g nausea, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, bloating and flatulence.
How long after giving birth can I still use Pregnapil?
- You can keep using Pregnapil Plus even after breastfeeding. It acts as a multivitamin for overall female health.