How does it work ?
- Pyngon® contains Methyl salicylate which has been clinically proven to relief pain associated with rheumatic stiffness and muscle soreness. Methyl salicylate has analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Pyngon® focuses on targeting the joint or muscle that is causing pain and provides a soothing cool feeling whilst targeting inflammation in the joints and muscles.
How do I apply it ?
- Pyngon® can be applied 3-5 times a day to the affected area using the easy roll-on applicator.
- The easy roll-on applicator was designed to maximise the delivery of Methyl Salicylate to the affected area.
- The roll-on applicator can also be used to massage muscles spasms.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
What can Pyngon® be used for ?
Pyngon® can assist in :
- Reducing inflammation
- Relief of tension headaches
- Relief of neck and muscle spasms
- Relief of muscle sprains and pain
- Relief of joint pain and increase mobility