DOES THIS WORK FOR ASTHMA?
- Although Sanvitone is not a cure for asthma, studies have shown that the ingredients contained in Sanvitone can reduce oxidative stress which is one of the main causes of asthma flare ups. (Note: These are capsules not an asthma pump).Sanvitone can assist by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation during asthmatic flare ups.
- Studies have shown that the ingredients contained in Sanvitone may reduce the severity and frequency of asthmatic flare ups if taken continuously.
WHY SHOULD ATHLETES TAKE THIS?
- Sanvitone can assist athletes during training by reducing oxidative stress which is caused by harmful free radicals. During training you inhale more free radicals and pollutants that at a resting rate and therefore your lungs encounter oxidative stress, which not only reduces the amount of oxygen circulated in your body it also protects your lungs against damage which is often caused by oxidative stress. Oxygen production and distribution is essential for sustained energy during training.
DOES THIS HELP FOR COVID 19?
- Sanvitone cannot cure Covid 19. What Sanvitone does do is it protects your lungs against free radicals which damage the lungs.
CAN I TAKE THIS IF I HAVE DIABETES, HIGH / LOW BLOOD PRESSURE OR A KIDNEY FAILURE?
- If you have an existing condition relating to diabetes, blood pressure or a kidney disorder we recommend that you use Sanvitone under supervision of your healthcare provider.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE AND HOW DO I USE IT?
- Take one capsule a day after a meal or snack with at least 300ml of water. Do not exceed recommended dosage. For optimum results you must take Sanvitone on a daily basis.
DOES THIS WORK FOR IPF/ IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS?
- Sanvitone cannot cure IPF as it cannot reverse scarring on the lungs. It can however assist in reducing oxidative stress which many believe is the cause of IPF. It may then enhance oxygen intake and production. Please visit our website to read up about studies conducted.
IS LUNGSHIELD AND SANVITONE THE SAME?
- Although it may on the face of it seem that Lungshield and Sanvitone are the same they are not. Sanvitone has been on the market since 2004 and has helped many clients suffering from Asthma, COPD and other respiratory infections. The ingredients may seem similar but the quantity and raw material forms are not the same and neither is the actual lab formulation. Sanvitone offers a more affordable version of Lungshield which is slightly more potent but ultimately if Sanvitone works just as well as Lungshield for you then there is no reason why you should buy Lungshield instead of Sanvitone.
WILL THIS WORK IF I HAVE SHORTNESS OF BREATH/ TIRED?
- Shortness of breath is often a sign of a respiratory infection or lung damage, if the condition is serious you should consult your healthcare professional. Sanvitone can assist in the treatment of respiratory infections by reducing the amount of oxidative stress in the lungs and reducing inflammation caused by harmful free radicals or pollutants.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SIDE EFFECTS?
Sanvitone has no reported side-effects.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Sanvitone.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Make sure to read the package insert included in the box.
WILL THIS WORK FOR SMOKERS LUNGS/ SMOKER?
- Sanvitone is recommended for smokers or ex-smokers.
- Sanvitone capsules were designed to reduce oxidative stress in the lungs and to protect your lungs from harmful free radicals.
- When you smoke your lungs encounter oxidative stress and inflammation as a result of the pollutant (in this case cigarette smoke) being inhaled.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Sanvitone helps to reduce the oxidative stress in the lungs caused by breathing in smoke, fuel emissions, chemicals, toxins and other free radicals that cause inflammation.
- Oxidative stress, according to studies, is believed to play an essential role in the development of respiratory infections as well as some more serious conditions such as heart failure and cancer.
- During exercise, your entire respiratory system works harder than usual and by managing oxidative stress during exercise Sanvitone can help to get the most out of your training sessions by boosting energy and reducing inflammation.
- Similarly with asthma, COPD and other respiratory infections, Sanvitone helps to manage oxidative stress which causes inflammation and infections. Support for:
– Smoker’s lungs
– Pollution exposure
– Respiratory tract infections