CAN I USE THIS IF I AM A DIABETIC?
- Stress No More may be taken by Diabetics.
- Stress No More does not contain any artificial sugars, sweeteners or flavourants.
WHAT ARE THE DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS?
Dosage & Directions for use:
- Chronic Stress: (Continuous use): 1 Capsule 3 times daily.
- Sudden Anxiety or Stress Flare-Ups: 2 Capsules as and when required.
- Sleeplessness / Insomnia: 2 Capsules 30 minutes before bed time.
IMPORTANT: Take Stress No More with at least 300ml of water.
WILL THIS MAKE ME DROWSY? CAN I USE THIS WHEN DRIVING/ WORKING?
- Stress No More is safe to use whilst driving and can be used at work or during study time.
- Stress No More is not a sedative.
- Stress No More merely helps you fall asleep faster and provide you with better quality sleep â€“ only when your intention is to sleep.
- Taking it during the daytime for stress or anxiety should easy the symptoms of daily stress to improve concentration when you need it most.
CAN I USE THIS DURING MENOPAUSE?
- Stress No More can be taken during menopause to relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as stress and anxiety as well as sleeplessness. We also recommend that if you are in menopause that you try Menopil Plus - our all natural menopause symptom relief product. Available without a prescription at all leading pharmacies.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
- Each capsule contains:
Valerian Root Extract 90mg Passionflower Extract 45mg Vitamin B6 430µg L-Theanine 90mg
CAN I USE THIS IF I HAVE LOW / HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE / HEART CONDITIONS ETC?
- Please consult your healthcare professional before using Stress No More. Although the ingredients are all-natural - specific studies on interactions with your condition have not been conducted.
IS IT SAFE FOR CHILDREN?
- Stress No More is safe to take for children over the age of 12. Use under the age of 12 should be under the guidance & recommendation of your healthcare professional.
CAN I USE THIS WITH OTHER MEDICATION?
- Stress No More is safe to take with most medication but we suggest that you check with your pharmacist before you start taking Stress No More.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Stress No More has no reported side effects.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Stress No More.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage indicated on the carton and patient information leaflet.
WHAT DOES IT DO / HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Stress No More was scientifically developed to help you cope with the stressful environment that we have to deal with on a daily basis. Stress also impacts the quality of your sleep and for that reason we have developed our product to assist you in dealing with stress and associated sleeplessness.ANXIETY & STRESS:
When you are stressed, your nervous system releases hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This is normal. These hormones raise the heart rate to circulate blood to vital organs and muscles more efficiently, preparing the body to take necessary action.
In normal circumstances this heightened state of arousal drops after the stressful event. If however you are constantly stressed, this state of arousal remains constant.
The ingredients contained in Stress No More have shown to induce a calming effect by stimulating neurotransmitter production.
Sleeplessness is often caused by your nervous systems failure to revert back to your normal state of arousal after a stressful event or occurrence.
Stress No More attempts to bring your nervous state by inducing a calming effect. Stress No More is however not a tranquilizer.
Instead the ingredients help you to fall asleep when your intention is to sleep. Studies have shown that due to the calming effect of the ingredients you will fall asleep faster and the duration of sleep will be longer.